Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-20, 01:54

Does Reason 5 Upgrade contain NEPTUNE?

Alright...I'll try to be as clear as possible. I have been working extensively on Record 1.0 and before that I had Reason 4 (premium, drums, piano etc) installed on my workstation. Therefore they both worked together seamlessly.

Now, based on some experienced folks' suggestions on some other Props forums it was recommended to me that the right path for me to take was REASON 5 UPGRADE. And I bought the same today. But when I got the box home, before opening it I realized that no where on the cover does it talk about Neptune. Which is the SOLE reason why I wanted this new upgrade so bad.

So here's where I need help? Would this upgrade, upgrade my Record to Record 1.5? And is that where I'll actually discover NEPTUNE? Or is Neptune pitch adjuster something that comes with Reason upgrade regardless.

Please let me know because I am dying to open this box and upgrade my reason and record, but I don't want to be in a situation wherein I spend money on this and open it up only to realize that for NEPTUNE I had to take another upgrade path and spend yet more money now.

Thanks a lot in advance for your inputs on this.