Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-26, 20:16
nemlive

soundcards for reason?

what kind of soundcard's are compatible with reason, thats #1 runs off usb (pcie is taken up) and #2 works with reason for inputs and outputs, #3 i can plug mic's via xlr/phono(1/4") into, #4 i can plug guitars and midi via midi and 1/4", #5 can record live sampling in reason 5 and run on rewire with ableton and protools. i currently have a mbox 2, i installed all drivers (wavedriver/mmehelper/asiodriver) and this mbox2 wont work in reason or record for that matter. im interested in doing ALOT OF LIVE SAMPLING and nothing more, im tired of everything being a file i downloaded of bought, i want to record my instruments live, and need a soundcard that can do so,... any suggestions? NO PCIE OR MOTHERBOARD PLUGABLE SOUNDCARDS PLEASE, ONLY USB BREAKOUTS ,... maybe a mixer that handles all this, i cant spend much, but i dont want to quit using reason due to the sound card issue. someone please direct me!