Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-10-07, 16:43
Liyak

Problem routing Kong to individual inputs of a mixer

Hi,

I always used a layout of having a Redrum with every instrument derived from its individual outputs to an exclusive 14:2 mixer, since it's easier to modify volumes and it's better for controlling every instrument volume visually.

Well, I managed to do the same with Kong, deriving each instrument to a rear output pair for the first 7 instruments and then connecting every one with a mixer entry, and the rest to the general output to the entry 8 in the mixer (although I would love to see individual, independent outputs for every instrument on Kong). The problem is that the general output also receives the output of the first seven ones, so I have a problem here, since I cannot touch the volume of entry 8 without touching all the others. My question is: how can I avoid that the first instruments, which I explicity tell to Kong that I want them to outputs 3&4, 5&6 and so on, be also derived to the general output?

Thanks for your attention!

P.D. I hope I expressed myself correctly. I can speak english, but it's not my mother language :-) .