Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-04-27, 19:47

Smile Record in the Recording Industry

Reason Record has taken the recording process to the next level. This program has helped take all the ideas I have had in my head for such a long time and flesh them out to something real and tangible. I am just so impressed with the structure and ligistics of the program. Kong is an incredible tool that I have been utilizing. To be honest, Protools, Cubase, and Ableton Live really don't compare to this program. I take what I have done in Reason Record and use it in a live setting as well.

Propellerhead, well done and keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us next. I will definitly be buying all updates from now on.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HarMegid...ature=mhee#p/a

Loading SoundCloud…

www.tommyandjamie.com