Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-10-30, 06:42
squatch86

Reason and Video Games

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post in, so I apologize in advance if I happen to ruffle any feathers.

My purpose here is try to track down an individual(s) that may be interested in creating some tracks for a game project. I'm currently a student pursuing a degree in game programming and I'm looking to start a project of my own. The type of tracks that I'm looking for is something kind of soft and calming/relaxing. The game itself is a puzzle game, so techno and other kind of audio that doesn't fit that mold is what I'd like to stay away from. As I said, this is student project so there's no guaranteed compensation other than acknowledgment in the credits. The purpose is to create some content for my portfolio and for anyone, who may be interested, to do the same or to try something different. Please feel free to post your comments/ideas here as I'll definitely be checking this frequently. You can also contact me at the email below. Hope to hear back soon!

email: webergle@gmail.com