Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-11-02, 19:46

Thumbs up Recycle Update Suggestions For Props

1. When tabbing across fields, the Bar and Tempo input fields should high-light the current digit/number in the field. What happens now is, I tab and the cursor goes to that field, then I have to Cntrl+A to select or use the mouse to double-click in order to change the number.

2. When tabbing to the Slide bar, it would be nice to key in a number and have the bar go to that point. For example, Tab, 55 would slide the bar to the midway point.

3. Save As does a terrible job of remember what folder I opened a WAV file from. I have to browse to the folder Im using to save a Rex file. If I open a WAV from Folder A, saving a REX file should go directly to Folder A.

4. If I highlight 5 WAV files and select Open, sometimes all 5 files do not open. I use Windows 7 and I have changed the properties options so all WAV files open in Recycle. I have to open one file first, then I can open additional multiple files.

5. Most of these problems would be solved by Batch processing of files w/ the same tempo. As it is, Ive worked out a great technique for quickly opening and converting WAV files with all Keyboard steps and very little hand movement. This may seem trivial, but I have 300+ folders with thousands of 2-4 bar wav files that I want to convert to Rex files. You do the math.