Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-11-06, 23:41

Smile New Uplifting/Progressive Trance Tune!

Hello fellow prop-users!

It's been a fair while since I've been active in the forum as I've been absolutely swamped with work both in my days and evenings. Finally last week things slowed down enough for me to start work on a tune for myself. This is the climactic result:
Ocean Star {durn}
It's an emotional journey of a song, taking you somewhere yearned for yet unexpected. I haven't worked on a Trance tune in years so it was quite a lot of fun to get back into what used to be my main obsession.

On a side note, one of my other trance tunes, Dreams, got used in a Parkour Tour video! The vid features world-renowned Parkour performer, Daniel Ilabaca, and was filmed in Amsterdam as part of a cross-Europe Parkour Tour in promotion of a new video game called Brink which features freestyle running as a gameplay aspect.

Back to the point, please have a listen to Ocean Star and let me know what y'all think!

durn.newgrounds.com/audio/

soundcloud.com/durn