Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-11-30, 16:36

Unhappy what is codemeter?

Hey family I'm having major issues with 1.5 first. I'm knee deep into a song when I'm about to record my lead voc r1.5 gives my a err code that say "to much activty on hard disk try closeing some tracks?? So I did that and still the same thing omg so I tryed to save my work and it would not let me I'm freaking out at this point it gave my the same err code and said "write problem" wtf? long and short I lost all that work I did and have to redo the song . Can some offer help on this was I using to many plugins? My comp is strong core 4 amd 250ghd and 160 external none of which are no where near bing filled !!! I don't get this 1.5 bout to bail back to cubase don't want to but cmon can't afford these issues. And what is codemeter and what part dose it play in using this program???? Peace love reason and1.5 need some help with it.