Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-05, 20:22
DannyT1984

Feature that would allow users to work together over the internet

I know my partner and I work together with reason daily. I was wondering do you think using the worldwide web would be a feature reason would take under consideration. I thought it would be nice if reason users have a feature that would let them work with some of their friends over the web. This feature would provide users with time to the finish that track that would have been a hit if time was given for both people in different places could meet without being in the same room with each other. This feature will allow both reason users to work together online at the same time.