Record 2 - new effects!
I think one area where Record as a standalone app is really lacking is good sounding effects.
Record 2 should include either a range of different devices or a semi-modular multi effect device similar to how Thor is a multi-synthesis device.
It should include:
- new chorus with multiple modes for different models (modern, vintage etc.)
- new phaser with more controls and an analog sound
- amp models
- smooth hall reverb (with true stereo and natural sound)
- advanced stereo delay with multiple modes (tap, ping-pong, brigade, multi-channel etc.)
- crystalizer or vaporizer (Soundtoys, Absynth)
- track EQ with enhanced control, 8 bands (with different modes), analyzer and mid/side processing.
- track compressor with attack control, precise metering and multiple types (multiband, neve, deesser, transient etc.)
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Record and External Hardware effects||vanthony||Phead User Forum (read only)||6||2009-11-10 05:24|
|Reason effects in Record?||Crezo||General Forum (read only)||4||2009-10-12 02:01|
|RFC: Sweet's Usability Wishlist - comments plz (long)||supersweeet||General Forum (read only)||10||2002-11-12 22:26|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:02.