Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-17, 04:04

Smile Rebirth 338 iPad version : export aiff/wav format

First, thank you for this beautiful version of Rebirth 338. I really appreciate as a Mac user to finally have thé opportunity to use Rebirth again. By the time i forgot how much less is more and how much inspirating was this wonderful piece of software.

My suggestion and request here are to please upgrade this application and let us have the possibility to export our loops or songs in a aiff or wave 44.1 or 48kl 16/24 bits format. This could be saved to the hard disk of the iPad and then be loaded on our computer throug iTune in the same way Korg do with their applications Korg Electribe and iMs-20.

Other request (but i dont dream any longer about this one) is to please develop a Mac os X compatible version.

One other suggestion could be to developp a kind of rebirth legacy device of the 303 (with your PCF filter included) for Reason 6.

Thank you.