Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-13, 21:23
Budjunky

Redrum note on/of midiable

Hi it is possible to make these buttons midi able (on /off command change) in future versions ...
that would improve the live playing abilities of reason much more.....
you could do things similar to a krog groove box live with any midi controler than ....
and you could fully control redrum with a korg groove box than ...
i would love that funktion (change notes on redrum or matrix seq. patterns with a midi controller) and i think all other user would love it too ....
its funnier and better for live playing if you could change these note on buttons of a pattern with your 10 fingers on a midi kontroller than with one mouse pointer ....
and perhaps do an octave pitch for each channel (not only the normal pitch), and a filter
and send these data throug an output to other devices so with the other midi funktion above
and a bpm controller like on the groove box you could turn the redrum in a regroove sequenzer and drum computer because combined with kong redrum is more the sequenzer and kong more the sound designer so why not improve the sequenzer abilities of redrum ...so you could control kong and any other device with the redrum fully and if you conbtrol the redrum with a midi controller fully you have the same controll over your reason rack with redrum and your midi kontroller, like you would have with a korg groove box on a real rack, in real time ....that would be so awsome ...and would make reason unbeatable for any other programm for me ...because than it would be the best solution for produktion AND for live playing ...

Last edited by Budjunky; 2010-12-13 at 22:27.