Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-18, 12:49

which would be the best audio card for the Record?

Hi, I have a M-Audio ProFire 610 and when I record with Record emits a click, which stops playing according to the Sample Rate and Buffer Size you use, the problem is, the card will fall short and not walk at times the instrumental or thread lags, etc ... I would like to know if pc problem or the card will, in the event of the card which would be the best for this? and for the pc, because it can be?

Sorry if my English is not understood, and put the same in Spanish if anyone speaks. Thank you so much

Hola, tengo una M-Audio Profire 610 y cuando quiero grabar con Record emite un chasquido, el cual deja de sonar segun el Sample Rate y Buffer Size que utilice, el problema es, la targeta se queda corta y ni anda en ocasiones la instrumental o la realentiza, etc...me gustaria saber si es problema del pc o la targeta, en caso de la targeta cuales serian las mejores para este? y en el caso del pc, porque puede ser?

Perdon si no se entiende mi ingles, ya pongo lo mismo en español por si alguien lo habla. Muchisimas gracias

Last edited by HijoDeSuero; 2012-01-13 at 12:39.