Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-30, 19:40

individual midi tracks

The ability to save and open individual midi and data tracks would help work flow for me. Rather than opening another rns and copying and pasting into another rns, it would save time and increase productivity.

Or, if there was a save block feature, or a new sequencer device that let the user record midi data right to the device (unlike Thor, redrum and matrix) within the rack. Saving patches, like cv automation and note data could then be opened and applied to various other patches. Maybe if it were a step sequencer type device, or possibly even a new window (fourth window) of software midi control for up and coming touch screen computers.

I would like to see something more like the latter, or even just a way that I could "play" with my blocks