Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-04-22, 03:03

Record 1.5 multi track

I am wondering if record can bring in mutlipul audio tracks at a time. To elaborate I want to record both a vocal and intramental track at the same time and have them both be on their own tracks. Is Record 1.5 even capable of this? If it is does anyone know if this would work with the makkie onyx blackjack? I see it is a two channel interface but I don't know if both of those channels get dumped down to one track.

I currently have an Alisis multimix 8 which I thought would be multichannel but it just only mixes all channels to one channel in the DAW. They do have a usb2 version and a FireWire version that keep the tracks separate but I think the cost is higher then I want to pay.

Do you think the black jack would do what I am looking for. Or do you know of something that might work better... Again that is if Record can even handle multiple audio inputs at one time.

Thanks in advance and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you unto salvation through faith in His work on the cross.