Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-02-03, 16:04

Motivation and Determination

I have pretty much hit a brick wall and have destroyed the acceleration pedal through the floor trying to go through it. I have ran out of motivation and ran out of making good melodies, music and such. I remember a few months ago I could sit at my piano and pull out a beautiful melody or a catchy tune in an instant but lately I have not been able to do much of anything. I was in a band awhile ago and I was surrounded by musicians close to everyday and while I was not working on the bands music I was working on my own but the others found out and said "its either 110% in this band or we are parting ways with you." So I thought about it and parted ways with them. Since then I have not been surrounded by musicians mostly and my improvisation skills have been locked for some reason. I'm not going to sit back and let my passion die. So even though you all do not know me and I do not know you I could really use the motivational boost from fellow musicians! It helps me write so much better when I have people helping me go on. Thank you for taking your time to read this..

-xJaydeex