Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-02-13, 20:26

Select multiple notes and change thier volume together?

I was wondering if there is a way to select multiple notes in the sequencer and then be able to , with the pencil tool, adjust their volume/velocity together in one move?

Usually I just use the pencil and modify one note velocity at a time. I would like to be able to select like 10 notes on a single line and adjust the velocity together, either relative to their current volume (i.e. they all move up/down in relation to their current velocity the same amount, like 5 up or down even if individual notes are all different velocities OR all uniformly so that regardless of how high or low the velocity they all snap to the spot I click and become the same velocity value.

Is this possible in reason 4 at the moment?

Thanks, and sorry of this has been asked before. : )