Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-02-15, 09:35

Wink A rating system for patches.

Just a Thought. It would be nice to be able to rate patches, sounds etc. via for example a 5 star rating system that would be visible while auditioning in the browser.

Now I realize you have the ability to create favorites folders and move things into them but lets be honest this can lead to a lot of favorite folders and not every patch that you move into those folders is a 5 star patch and being able to rate them quickly to go back and find those 4 and 5 star patches a bit more quickly and say avoid the lower rated ones would help work flow.

I for example would rate a patch according not only to how much I like it but also to how much alteration I would need to use to reshape it into something I want to use. So say a 5 star patch would require little to no alteration before I would be willing to use it. A 1 star patch would be something I auditioned but dont like or dont feel is usable with my type of music and so on...

I dont know about everyone else but I do have a tendency to go thru and audition new sounds when I get them and just thought this might help.