Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-03-11, 16:38
Klass

Need help ,Recording Reason's Output

Hi there,

I'm having a major headache trying to figure out how to record Reason's output.
I am using Asio4all driver to have a vocoder working in realtime (microphone/midi keyboard input)

I was wondering if there was a way to record the sound output from reason at this point.

Everytime I try to use audacity to record the output, it says that my sound card is being used by (asio4all/Reason)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit : I'm not sure if propellerheads Record is the only way to do this, but I'm trying to find a cheap solution if possible.

The last possibility I'm think about is just to buy together a soundcard that supports natively Asio (thinking about asus STX soundcard)
And maybe buying Reason record + Reason 5. That would cost $$$ for a hobbyist, I'm not sure if its even worth it.

Last edited by Klass; 2011-03-11 at 16:48.