Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-03-19, 03:38

Get deep with wobbles

I am obsessed with dubstep at the moment. Finding a good sound and automating an LFO or rate knob is excellent but I like to get a little deeper and find what the LFO is controlling and automate that myself and draw in my wobbles, like a filter frequency for instance.
One thing that woud be very cool, would be if the LFO oscillation would show up on its own lane in the sequencer as automation which can be edited.
So for instance, if I had a slow sine wave oscillation, I could open it up and see a long sine wave which is the oscillation of the LFO, but I could edit it at any point.

*Soundcloud