Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-03-24, 12:09

Cool Royalty free vocal sample sites?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for a few good sites to download royalty free vocal samples that can be freely used in a commercial release of a song. Some free sites would be great, however I have no objection with paying for the vocals either. I am making Hip hop beats in south africa and we don't share the 'fair play' sampling rule that the u.s has in place, so I need the samples to be legal for usage by me. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. The vocal set does not have to be hip hop as such, any vocal samples will do, they may give a nice new feel to the beats.

thanks,

Beric