Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-04-13, 03:28

Couple Of Concerns With Reason Undo History And Recycle Support For Mac OS X Lion

the undo history is awful. it needs to be like Logic Pros undo history with more details and a list of what operations will be undone and or redone if you need to undo anything in the rack or the current view in the sequencer will change and interfere with workflow and creativity. this also happens when you switch between song and edit mode in the sequencer and is terrible when editing and arranging blocks for a song file beacause when you undo anything you may forget what you were just editing when the Reason interfaces view between song and edit mode changes for undo history operations.

also, I frequently use Recycle while I use Reason and I am disappointed to hear Apple Mac OS 10 .7 will not supply support for Rosetta. what plans are in place for continued support of Recycle for Mac OS 10.7 LIon? is there any Recycle update in the works for Mac OS X Lion?