Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-04-29, 23:21

Angry Akai MPK 49

I've just purchased and AKAI MPK 49 to use with Reason/Record. I have the latest update for Reason/Record and I have it hooked up via USB.

Reason/Record found the controller with no problem but I can't seem to get the transport buttons to work correctly. I have gone into the Akai and set the MIDI clock to Internal. I have changed the transport setting on the Akai to MMC/MIDI.

I have gone into Reason/Record and found the Akai and have the advanced control midi sync set to the Akai.

I can use the STOP and PLAY on the Akai. But when I click the forward and reverse on the Akai they work but the message pops up in Reason/Record saying: "You have MIDI sync enabled. Record is not in control of transport controls or playback start/stop. Your external MIDI sync source is."

I know that! I didn't click in the program. I used the button on the Akai. Also, the Record button will not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!