Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-05-20, 08:34

Reason Record Duo Academic

What's up everyone. I'm trying to get Reason Record Duo Academic 5/1.5 but it's looking like I can't find it anywhere!

I've already ordered a copy from Amazon.com but I'm beginning to think it's version 4 SMH.

Is the academic box different from the retail box or something?? I'm getting pretty frustrated I paid $300 for the academic version but if it's 4 then I'll have to go through the trouble of sending back or whatever and waiting AGAIN for a better copy.

Here's the link I ordered from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002OERDKK

I'm comparing the box pictures on the site and on this one and they look different. But it seems EVERY site has that box for the academic version so maybe either Reason Record Duo 5/1.5 isn't out yet, or there are separate versions for Academic and Retail.

Please someone come to me with some good news . If not, please let me know as well I guess..

Thanks everyone