Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-05-26, 21:22

Korg padKONTROL with Reason 5 & Record 1.5.

I am using the Korg padKONTROL with Reason 5 & Record 1.5.

I use the Korg padKONTROL with the Kong Drum Designer.

Here's my dilemma, I am using the "Roll" function with closed hi-hat(s) with the Korg padKONTROL.

I have the Korg padKONTROL configured to match with Reason 5 & Record 1.5's metronome. When I play the closed hi-hat(s) with the metronome, it doesn't sound in sync sometimes. When I go from a 16 note roll to a 32 note roll back to a 16 note roll while using the X-Y PAD it gets out of sync.

When I "Quantize" "the Quantize function in Reason 5 and Record 1.5" the 16 note roll after recording it into Reason 5 or Record 1.5, the 16 note roll is always in sync with the metronome. When I "Quantize" a 32 note roll it sounds like the hi-hat(s) over lap each other and doesn't sound like a 32 note roll.

Is there a way to configure the Korg padKONTROL with Reason 5 and Record 1.5 's metronome to be in "sync in real time" with the Korg padKONTROL or vise-versa with out having to "Quantize" after recording?

Any help would really be appreciated!

Thank you!