Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-05-30, 15:58

Playback and guitar recording issues...

The other day I was working on a track in reason/record that I thought would/could sound great with a couple of guitar riffs thrown in. So I picked up my trusty axe and plugged it in, opened a line 6 amp model and began to tinker with some stuff that I thought might sound good... When I was happy with what I was doing I went to go and playback the recording I was working on. Much to my surprise the thing wouldnt play! Is there something I am doing wrong? Any clues here would be helpful... Thanks.