Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-06-02, 13:51

Second EQ & Multiple Outputs in RV7000

I'm a big fan of the Lexicon native reverb plugins for Protools. Not only do I love their sound but I also love how there are two individual EQ's: one for the main reverb signal, and the other for the early-reflection signal.

I also love R&R's RV7000 reverb module. But it has only one EQ which affects both the main reverb and early-reflection signals. I cannot EQ each one separately.

It would be great for the RV7000 to have two (or more & routable) discrete EQ's: one for the main verb, and the second for the early-reflection. And/or at least the RV7000 module to have discrete multiple signal outputs, so that I can route separately each one to its own mixer channel (for discrete EQing) or other modules.

For the RV7000 to have multiple-outputs should be more advantageous. Imagine routing the main verb to one mixer channel, the early-reflection to a second mixer channel, or each of the tap-delays to their own mixer channels.

Loading SoundCloud…

> My SoundCloud Page
> Hashmoder.com - my personal site/blog

Adopt pets, not styles!

Last edited by omarhashim; 2011-06-02 at 13:56.