Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-06-15, 18:39

Video import

Hey,

It would be great if Reason/Record had a function, where you can import a video-file, like in protools. I study mediatechnology and have business to do. I got a trailer from the movie aviator, without sound. And now i have to add sounds and music to it, etc. All the other guys do it with protools. But i dont like protools. You can do a lot of things with it, but it is just to complicated and, i would love to do this at home on my speakers, cause i know how they sound. In Record it is so easy to import, edit and tweak audiofiles. I have a great sound-library, so that is not the problem. It would be awesom, when you just have like in protools a video-track, where you can import your video...and than you can import your sounds, effects or whatever and sync it to the video!...And than you cann all mix it with the Record SSL Mixer + Bus-compresser!! ...Omg, i need it RIGHT NOW