Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-06-09, 18:41

Save Takes

I'm finding myself creating drafts of tracks and through lazyness not doing anything about the 400Mb-a-pop file sizes, which will eventually bite me in the arse if I don't discipline myself. There differences between the drafts are generally on the reason side of business, so there's no real point in my leaving the audio in there other than it still being there if I want to refer back to an earlier draft it's already there when i load it up.
It would be good to have a better way to counteract this lazyness so how about some kind of system that allows us to create a snapshot that can be recalled at any point. This could make file sizes bigger, but there would be less of them, so less space overall.
I live in Lancashire, England.