Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-07-03, 17:50

(Local) Collaboration Request

Hellololo and good afternoon,

I'm lookin' for the possibilty to learn and improve my music makin' skills and therefore consider a close collaboration as most valuable.

I'm 31 years old, started as a DJ more than 10 years ago and got into production by approx. 2006.
Currently, I spend most of my time with electronic music production, meaning sound design, mixing and sequencing in many different electronic music sub genres like Progressive House, Minimal Techno, Electro, Breaks and sometimes also Hip Hop.
I think I'm quite good in writing catchy loops and I've got certain knowledge in sound design and mixing, but I'm lackin' the ability to sequence/ arrange a proper song for a 6min duration...

Anyway, I'm preferingly lookin for someone in my area (Düsseldorf) to collab on some projects.
But nevertheless, I also appreciate offers for a non-local collaboration.

I'm lookin' forward for your response...!!
Cheers,
Ben