Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-29, 09:31

Thumbs up Propellerheads Please Lose the Ignition key for Record!!!

Propellerheads Please Lose the Ignition key for Record!!!

Lets start a Movement here guys!

Straight up I am gonna start by saying that the ignition key is a really, really bad idea.

This is THE BIGGEST REASON I DONT USE PRO TOOLS!!!

I do all my beats off my Mac Book and the last thing I need is to carry around a USB HUB, or have it accidentally removed.

I know you guys need to Protect your products but you guys really need to find a better way around it.

I totally want to get Record NOW, but since I heard it came with a Ignition key it turned me off. I had so many problems with Protools and back in the day with Logic 7 that I DO NOT deal with Ignition keys.

After a day of playing with Record, it has brought this dieing soul back to Life in a matter of a day.

But the ignition key has to go!!!

I Love your Products and I Buy all my Software, so you guys need to come up with a better solution for us loyal costumers.

Guys, what do you think? Sound off!

Ernest Joy-

House Music all Night Long!