Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-14, 05:57
mixer25

New 6.0 upgrade new comp and no registration

Here is my problem I had reason adapted 3.0 on my old pc then I upgraded to reason 4.0 all good.. Then in winter of 2009 i bought a mac and reinstalled 4.0 still good.. until yesterday I purchased the 6.0 upgrade from zzounds.com and tried to install it on my mac and in order to get the license you have to register your products I understand that. Here is my problem I must have an old propellerhead account that I cant access. I have changed my isp twice and moved, there is no way i have my old info and even if i did i cant retrieve email from them. I have emailed support 3 times and no response! I even went as far to re register my adapted version to start from scratch and it says its already in use.. Please Help! Now my 4.0 is gone and all my old work..