Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-07-12, 13:57

Unhappy Reason Record Duo Users Price Moderation Campaign

This thread is to campaign to get the upgrade price of Reason 6 Moderated to a fairer price for Record Reason Duo users.

If i owned no product went out today bought reason 5 standalone i could upgrade in sept for 99 eur

A record and reason duo user can also upgrade for 99 eur but get no where near the standard of upgrade the new product user recieves.

Can propellerheads see the fairness in this because i certainly dont.

The reality is an upgrader from reason 4 or 5 the upgrade purchase prices are worth the investment, for a duo user we already essentially have Reason 6 in 32 bit, less some new effects devices (whilst intriguing) that could be created in a combinator or on other vsts through rewire.

This thread isnt asking for a free upgrade, the programmers etc at Propellerhead deserve to be renumerated, we all love the product or we wouldnt be here in the first place..The thread is a channel for duo users to ask Propellerheads to review the price they have initially put on the product.

It isnt a thread for those who arent duo users to argue it down..maybe im the only one who isnt happy with the upgrade situiation for Duo users!!