Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-06, 05:50

Assignable Click output

Hi there , this might seem obvious, but I can't understand why you can't assign Reason's click (metronome) to a different output. This is for using Reason live, using the sequencer as a looper, and a click in my ear.
I have Ochen K's 'repeat' rack extension which looks great and almost has the features that I need from a looper - but no built in click too small a buffer, and if I use the sequencer's click it comes out of the main outputs (so useless for me on stage). If I use a MIDI click, or something else based around the sequencer then of course it goes out of time with the looper.

Surely this would be a very easy feature to add...

You can do this in Mainstage / Logic / Ableton

Reason is becoming the best all round software for all types of music - for me this would make it absolutely perfect.

Innes

www.innescampbell.com