Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-07-30, 12:10

RPG-8 Arpeggiator, can I hear it live?

I don't use the reason sequencer I just use the sounds through rewire and Pro Tools Midi...

I want to be able to hear and record the arpeggiators patterns live while I hold the keys down? Is this possible?

Everywhere I see a tutorial people are recording there notes on an instrument track like the Thor or Subtractor and then moving the midi info to the ARP track.

I want to just push the keys and hear the arp working and record what I want in Pro Tools with the instrument going through the arp too.

Is this possible? I'm just used to the pro tools midi sequencer not reason's and I don't want both going at once.

Anybody?

Thanks so much.

Josh