Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-08-07, 15:36

Angry With the ugrades in Reason 6, what's the point of Record?

Hi

With Reason 6 due for release, with the full studio mixing desk and the ability to record full audio, can someone please tell me why I wasted my money when buying Record?
The only reason I bought Record was so that I could record full audio into it because, for some reason, PH (at the time) wouldn't make Reason so that you could record into it (other than for sampling).
Now, for some reason, they've now made Reason so that you CAN record into it, so now there's no reason to have Record!!
If I do upgrade to Reason 6 (and that's a big IF), it seems I can run just Reason on it's own, with all the features of Record, making Record a waste of money.
Am I missing something here - or have I just been ripped off by purchasing Record?
Anyone else feeling this?