Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-08-13, 16:27

Smile Record (I think ... and tipp for people that plan to buy reason next time)

If people only need a software to record most audio, needs some nice effects and a nice mixer for a great price, I think they have to buy "RECORD" now / near next time.

They will get for this price a great software.

Why I´m posting that?

Because after reason 6 and Reason Essntial are ready to buy, record will be stopped.

So, people that wanna something (features, quality) for the price of RECORD, don´t get with "Reason-Essential" same quality like with Record. The mixers equalizers (very important) are only 2-band, you´ve only 4 sends (ok, may can be enough), but you´ve no gate and no compressor and no high/lowpass in mixer. And this are very good features and important features for to get good "audiorecording-results".

And there are nice Upgrade-options for what you buy no / neyr time.

So, I think and hope people who plan to buy something, thought about that.

This thread is only a tipp, for to give people you know, that plan to buy something next times.

(if a english-homespeech people can explain it better, will be fine :-)
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------