Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-08-16, 10:42

Reason 5 Upgrade Licence - Help!

Hi, we have just taken delivery of 25 Reason 5 Upgrade (with Record 1.5) licences from Reason 4, bought through a UK educational software supplier. Installing Reason is not an issue, however when we go to enter the licence code it does not work. From skimming these forums I have noticed that you need to register Reason 4 on the Propellerheads site (which I have done), yet when I go to enter the upgrade ID and verification number, it says "Something went wrong!" - this happens on all the codes from each box (5 in total - 2 boxes of 10 upgrade licences, one of 5)

The boxes came with 2 DVD's (one for Reason ,the other for Record, but it seems no licence number for Reason 5. The licence and registration holder says "Record" on the front. The outside boxes say Reason Upgrade, and our EDU licence amount.

Can anyone please help us, as I am at my wits end trying to fix this issue! Is this a software issue, or something we need to take up with our software suppliers?

TIA,

Palmer's College