Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-08-20, 18:38

convert Kong synthesis pad to nnxt nano

right click a pad inside Kong and then have an option to render the synthesised drum pad to a new sampler instrument OR convert pad to nnxt nano.

this could be taken another step further were we can right click and convert the entire 16 pads to 16 nn19 instruments OR all samples get contained within one nnxt instrument OR a new kong device housing nnxt nanos .

this would be of much use to me and im sure other producers. it would also be fantastic if we could make a patch using thor then once i have the desired sound render the instrument to a new sampler device. thor disapears and is replaced by an nnxt for example.

the problem you currently have is although you can sample it would be preferable in certain situations to have this kind of off-line flatten type scenario. especially for sound design purposes.

it is impossible to play the sounds created with kong chromaticaly, anoher reason why i would like a more immediate way to access this functionality. at present its a case of pressing play and recording manually into x sample loading device. its very barbaric and crude for 2011.