Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-09-05, 04:58
milew666

How to incorporate computer keyboard

I know this has probably been asked before, but I have no real keyboard. But I would like to know how to use my computer keyboard as a sound maker. Like, when I look at the drum thing with the boxes, they are numbered from 1-13. Is there a way I can hit a key on my computer keyboard to initiate that number on the drum maker instead of having to click with my mouse? I have reason 5. Any help would be great. I know in fruity loops, you can use your computer keyboard as a piano, but would like to do the same in reason 5 with the drum.

Thanks!

Also, how, or can you make the reason 5 into a full screen mode? WI like the feel of it taking up the whole screen, and it just won't. that is not a big deal, but if there is a way, please tell me!

Thanks again!

Last edited by milew666; 2011-09-05 at 05:04.