Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-09-07, 13:34
jpphillippe

Licence Transfer

Wondering is someone could shed some light. I purchased an older version of reason along with the auth card. The seller "said" they attempted to transfer the licence but after waiting a few days still nothing. so i send a photo of the licence to props asking for the licence, to be greeted with an email saying they couldn't transfer the licence due to the licence being used for a different upgrade (record for reason) and i being on an ignition key. The way i understood it, is if you have a valid auth card for an earlier version then all subsequent upgrades are irrelevant, as they have given up the licence by selling the original. i'm not fussed about the upgrades but i would have thought that i could at least register the version i have purchased.
I'm still waiting to hear back from props, i'm just checking to see if I have it understood correctly.

Thanks

JP