Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-14, 05:29

Need to convert song to MIDI?

I recorded this awesome song using my Reason 5 software on my original desktop computer, but later upgraded to a bigger memory spaced desktop computer that I installed Reason 5 to again. Problem is, I no longer have the song on the other computer (memory was cleaned out by computer fixer) and the only copies of the song I have are on cd disc.

I tried re-creating the song using my new computer, however, I modified one of the synth sounds and I can't figure out exactly how I got it sounding the same way it sounds on the cd disc version. So, I decided to use NNX Advanced sampler...but it looks like it only supports MIDI files.

Is there any way around this (I've googled for a WAVE/MP3 to MIDI converter online but with no working results) or does anyone know of a working converter so I can import the file to my current reason software? Your help is appreciated to this noob...