Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-02, 11:53

Three tracks I made with Reason 6

Loading SoundCloud…

This started as a little piano melody that I filtered through the Alligator and automated a lot of its knobs throughout the song. There's also live drums being pushed through the Pulverizer. Originally there was a drum loop in there I was modifying with The Echo's roll feature but that was eventually replaced. Sorry about leaving the sync tones in at the beginning.

Loading SoundCloud…

I've posted this one previously but felt it'd be worth mentioning again in this thread. This one doesn't have a title yet but is something I made pretty quickly. Its main feature is a guitar melody I recorded from my own guitar... which I've never done before. It's being filtered through a combinator that's included with R6 called "Amped Critical Bands" which contains an Alligator inside of it; a very cool effect to pass an electric guitar through. Still a work in progress...

Loading SoundCloud…

The Hare is a short, relaxing chillout trancey track which features more Alligator. It's an addicting effect to play with; let me tell ya. There's probably a little of The Echo in there as well, but in the form of a normal mode echo (I find myself going to the Psychodelerium [sic] patch for The Echo a lot). Sad that I've not kept anything I made with the roll function in any new songs yet... but someday.

Last edited by diablo75; 2011-10-02 at 17:16.