Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-04, 04:41

Bought Reason 6: How to quickly change my songs from .record to .rns w/out burden

i just downloaded reason 6 and I am a bit frustrated about having to manually open every project i have in record and re-saving it as a reason 6 file...

I have hundreds of tracks in record in different folders ( finished and unfinished)

it seems like a huge hassle and burden to my hard drive to open every single file and saving it as a reason file.

is there a quick, easy way to change hundreds of song files from .record to .rns files with little hassle and manually erasing the .record versions?

id really like to start working with Reason 6 but this issue is distracting my interests to get to work

thanks id really appreciate feedback if anyone has a solution or is experiencing the same issue
thanks again
Logan