Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-10, 12:59

Angry My ignition key isn't working (MAC OSX Lion)

Purchased Reason 6 last week.
I downloaded it rather than wait for the package (some times you just can't wait...).

Reason 6 works well by the way (with internet verification).

When the magic box arrived I plugged in the ignition key - which Reason won't recognise. When I swap to "Authorization Helper Application" it says "Ignition key present".

I then click on "Launch Browser", it recognises the ignition key, shows me the 8 digit terence number.
Underneath It says "Product" and "Reason 6", with the license number and the date of registration - the day that I purchased it. Those nice chaps at Propellerhead must have done that for me as soon as payment went through...

I then click on the tick box next to "Reason 6" and get the message
"Error: A license connected to this one is already authorized on an Ignition Key."

I then tried all the stuff on the forum including running "CmUninstall", but none of that works either.

So - is it a problem with OSX Lion and if so is there or will there be a fix? IN the meantime I can only use Reason if I'm online...

Help please!