Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-17, 18:45

Tempo change without time stretch

Hello all!
I'm probably missing something simple but-
I am importing individual tracks from a project done in another program.
I have a cowbell hit at the beginning of each track for syncing (it was a track by track dump from a Triton in an audio only program without MIDI sync)
I want to change the tempo (and timeline ruler) so I can add things in Reason using Matrix, Redrum, etcetera.
So...
How can I change the tempo and timeline ruler without affecting the playback speed of my audio clips? That is without having to trial and error, re-import clips, etcetera! It would be way easier if I can just change the tempo and watch the ruler move until the cowbell hits line up.

Thanks in advance!

D out ITNOJ