Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-17, 19:08

Free R6 upgrade from R5, but no ignition key!

I run an education suite with 12 R5 seats - last week I received the email telling me I was eligible for a free Reason 6 upgrade, and that the licenses had already been added to my account. There's a link to download the software, which I've used and installed on one machine, however, I don't have any ignition keys with my Reason 5's and while I can run R6 it's only by logging into my Reason account so it sees the license - something I don't particularly want students doing. As far as I can tell you can't buy ignition keys separately, and I fall down trying authorise solely online as while I have a license key I can enter I can't find an authorisation code. Can anyone help? What's the best way to proceed? Thanks.