Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-10, 04:17

Production notes / annotation

One nice feature would be the ability to add notes to lanes at specific time points, as either reminders, production notes, annotation etc. For example:

(note at bar 52, redrum 1 lane 1) Need to add something more here for the next few bars

(note at bar 1, mixer, channel 1 aux send 1) make sure to add some echo sporadically here

Etc., you probably get the idea...I just happen to come up with great ideas that I forget pretty quickly...in my mind a good workflow would be - get my ideas down in an initial set of draft tracks, listen and make notes, then refine for the next round. Sure, I could WRITE the notes down on paper, but it would be so nice to just have them in the reason file itself, containing all the work in one place.

Thanks much