Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-23, 02:16

The original lounge lizard

For those willing to except the challenge,...

I've spent the last few days banging my head on the wall trying to write/play/program,etc.. something worthy of being posted on this site. I have failed,.. So, I turned the corner, cleansed the palette and made a complete 180,.. hell a 360 for that matter....

The intro posted on this site is just the beginning,.. If you feel you have enough cheese or campiness in your bones to add to what could possibly be the worst "lounge lizard record" then bring it.

I, and Lance, would love to hear songs like,....."chet, you suck as a piano player" or "fireplugs" or "I got L@#d at the swinging J". you get the idea, I think!?!? regardless, this should be a fun departure from the norm.
Channel the inner Lounge Lizard within, and bring some cheese to the table.

If your scared, say your scared!!!! But if you have the ability to laugh at yourself,... then spread the wealth!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/smuggdouglas/t...-lounge-lizard