Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-23, 03:49

Four new tracks on SoundCloud

I've been a busy boy writing and recording music. Propellerhead sure makes it easy to get good sound and to quickly write music.

I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out. http://soundcloud.com/paul_lange The first four are the newest.

This isn't electronica or hip-hop, or dubstep, or really very close to most of the music discussed in this forum. I enjoy checking your music out and there's some great music being made by you guys and gals. I just though I would be upfront and say my stuff is quite different.

I have a hard time categorizing what I write. I think it's mostly cross-over from Rock to Country and Pop, and I have a few tracks that are in other areas as well.

I use Record and Reason (bought into Reason 6 but have yet to install it), and I love what I can do with it. I also use the Prop's Drum Loops, and Reason Pianos quite a bit. There are some synth sounds from various refills, but I can't remember which ones, so sorry if I'm not properly acknowledging your good work.